Whitsundays Schoolies 2018 - Airlie Beach Schoolies
Airlie Beach schoolies accommodation sells out very early in the year and around 2,500 people celebrated schoolies at Airlie Beach, making the Whitsundays the second most popular destination in Queensland, second only to the Gold Coast.
In competition with all other schoolies destinations in Australia, Airlie Beach was rated as the top schoolies destination by www.schooliesweek.org see their review of Whitsundays Schoolies Week.
Activities & Events Schedule 2008
In 2008 Whitsundays Schoolies Registration costs $25.
M@SS Nightclub Dance Parties (23rd to 27th November)
Two sessions are available each night to cater for demand - 7.30-9.30pm and 10pm-12am. They are themed so come in costume if you want:
- Sunday 23 November - Beach Party Theme
- Monday 24 November - Bling Bling Party Theme - sparkly outfits, fur coats and heavy silver chains.
- Tuesday 25 November – Superheroes Theme – dress as your favourite superhero.
- Wednesday 26 November - Schoolies IDOL - Karoke contestant registrations on the night, great prizes to be won.
- Thursday 27 November – Theme to be announced during the week.
Tickets for each dance party sessions cost $10 and are available from the ticket sales desk at Schoolies Central. You have to be a schoolie to gain entry and people who are pissed or stoned will be refused entry.
DJ @ Schoolies Central
There will be a DJ and other entertainment, every night from Saturday 22nd November to Friday 28th November.
Free and for Schoolies only from 8pm-12am.